Advantages of Carpet Tile and Wall-to-Wall Carpet: Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
DS Windows and Walls Interior Supply offer two types of carpet, Wall-to-Wall and Tiles Carpet. Both carpets have their own advantage and disadvantage.
Carpet Tile Advantages
- Easier to install. When delivered, it is covered with paper or comes with boxes that can be handy and in its 50cm x 50cm size.
- Installation can be done by yourself since only adhesive is needed plus you don’t have to remove all the furniture to install it.
- When one of the tiles is damaged, it can be replaced by pieces and not the entire flooring, saving you a lot of money.
- You can also easily customize the color and pattern you prefer because you can combine any design.
Wall to Wall Carpet Advantages
- Wall-to-wall carpet can be totally clean since it doesn’t have spaces like tiles that dirt can be stuck inside the gaps.
- In design and pattern, wall-to-wall carpet has more variety of choices that you will surely love.
- It also produced a softer and warmer footing for your feet because of carpet underlay foam.
- Wall-to-wall carpet is also the most inexpensive floor design that will give your place a perfect touch to make it beautiful.
Two of our clients in Alabang, Muntinlupa choose different carpet. The other chooses carpet tiles for their office while the other one prefer wall-to-wall carpet. Both have their own reason and different taste, but in both situation, carpets can still make an amazing look in offices or home and can satisfied your need.
For more information about DS Windows & Walls please call us at (02) 893-1373 / (02) 403-3262 / 0916-311-3909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can personally see our sample products and swatches at 4th Level Waltermart, Makati City, 3rd Level Robinsons Metro East, Pasig City and 2nd Level Pacific Mall, Lucena City. You can also view our official website at http://www.dswindows.com/. For Calabarzon area, you may contact Mr. Patrick Villapando at (Globe) 0917-583-0214 or (Sun) 0922-592-6111.
- Posted by Melissa Arceo
- On October 25, 2013
- 0 Comment